6line picking at unhappy frogspawn.

aka_coldfire

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
144
Reaction score
120
Location
Bunker Hill
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon peeps. Within the last 72 hours my frogspawn has started to recede with no parameter swings. My other euphyllia look great. Today I noticed my 6 line picking at it frequently. Any ideas on what direction I should go? Pictures for reference.
Thanks
Thomas
6ABE00E6-616E-4258-9BAB-AE726EEAFF6C.jpeg
7CB3FE06-460E-49C1-84E7-F16802ACB117.jpeg
 
6-lines don't usually go after corals. Is it possible there's a pest or something in there that's perked his curiosity?
That’s what I was thinking ! I’ve had my eyes on it for a few hours now and don’t see anything. Think a dip would suit it well ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new