7 clown fish

Salt reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gal saltwater tank I put 4 tank raised osalaris clown fish from the same tank in fish store in and then I lost one so I replaced him with another one I added 3 more from the same tank again . I have 2 SEABAE and two bubble tips for them to host with they do I just pulled out the one I added by himself because he was being bullied by the other clowns and ideas on how I can get the single one back in

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have a 75 gal saltwater tank I put 4 tank raised osalaris clown fish from the same tank in fish store in and then I lost one so I replaced him with another one I added 3 more from the same tank again . I have 2 SEABAE and two bubble tips for them to host with they do I just pulled out the one I added by himself because he was being bullied by the other clowns and ideas on how I can get the single one back in
Acclimation box and release 48-72 hours later or isolate the dominant one

Rtaylor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It usually doesn’t work long term to keep more than a pair in a tank that size.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back