• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

7 Frag Mixed Reef Pack

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking $300 shipped obo. Local pickup/meetup available if in the Plano/Frisco/McKinney Area. PayPal Only.

1583537108518.jpg
1583537125304.jpg

Forgive my snail he ticked off that zoa frag I will post a better picture when it reopens if needed.

In this Pack are
SPS:
  1. JF Green Goblin Anacropora
  2. Orange/Red Montipora Setosa
  3. Forest Fire Digi
LPS:
  1. Neon Green Frogspawn
Zoas (All frags have at least 8 polyps and some babies):
  1. Alpha Omega Zoas
  2. Neon Green Eyed Zoas
  3. Gorilla Nipples Zoas (Closed frag)

Because it's my birthday in the next couple of days I am also going to toss in a random frag from my collection. So now you've got 8 frags to get your mixed reef started.

I classify these guys as easy to medium in terms of difficulty and so long as you have a semi-mature tank they should do quite nicely for you.

I would prefer to have these guys shipped out 3/9-3/12, mostly because I'm on spring break, but can work with the buyer if needed. Priority Overnight Only! I have never shipped before, but I have read most of the shipping threads on here and have received my fair share of corals from online vendors. I feel confident I can safely pack your corals and get them to you alive. If you would like more details about how I am planning to do that feel free to PM me.

Shipping Policy:
Standard 2 hour DOA policy from first delivery attempt. If DOA is suspected send me a clear picture (PM or Text) of the coral in the original, unopened bag. The individual price for the coral will be refunded back to buyer if a DOA is confirmed (not including the free frag). I am not responsible for shipper delays, weather, acts of God, etc.

Frags: All of my frags have been healing for a period of at least 2 weeks (some more than others). I try to frag my corals in a way that allows the buyer to remove the frag from the plug without too much damage to the frag itself.

Water conditions: My tank runs an ALK @ 9.3-9.7dkh, CAL @ 420ppm, MAG @ ~1440ppm, and nitrates and phosphates at detectable levels. If your water conditions are extremely different I recommend a slow acclimation to your water parameters for the overall health and safety of your corals.

Pests/Disease Note: I believe honesty is the best policy. My system is an ich management system. I have not qt'ed any of my livestock or corals (except for a coral dip for pests). I have never seen any sign of ich on my fish at any point in time while in my possession. If you do not want to take that chance I 100% understand and appreciate you stopping by and hope to deal with you in the future.

I have also known these pests/algae to occur in my system:
  • Aptasia
  • Bubble Algae
  • Bryopsis
  • Vermatid Snails
If I find any of these on your frags I will remove/kill the pest or replace it with a frag of better likeness/value. You will be notified of any pests or swaps prior to shipping.

Colony shots (except for the neon green zoas) available on request.

OP
OP
Dempsey941

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to current events I will be able to ship March 16 - 20

Price Drop $200 Shipped. Lower 48 Only.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back