7 Pack SPS - Some nice stuff here ** RR/MATTV/BIGR/CC/TGC

Item Price
850
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sfg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
429
Reaction score
264
Location
New Orleans, LA
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Some nice sized frags available in this pack. Ready to ship the week of April 22nd.

$850 shipped

Next day shipping via UPS. Standard DOA, pictures provided within 2 hours of first attempted delivery. Shipping is non refundable. Days to ship are Monday's and Wednesday’s only for next day delivery. Payment accepted via Square account. No holds, no substitutions. Payment to secure.

Left to Right:

RRC Garden of Eden, Matt V Rainbow Envy, TGC Acrolandia, Big R Walt Disney, RRC Angry Bird, CC Pink Highlighter, RR Orange Passion
IMG_3687.jpg
 
Bump for a great seller selling some awesome frags. Really nice color on his pieces.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new