• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

7 Types Bubble Tip Anemone

Item Price
$50 - $300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cnidaria

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have multiple types of Bubble Tip Anemone Available. See Picture for reference. I will ship in the continental United States for $50. I use UPS overnight shipping. I am not responsible for shipping delays. I will provide a tracking number the night of shipment. I will refund or replace DOA but not cover shipping. I will require a picture of the DOA Anemone in the unopened bag within an hour of arrival. I propagate all of these anemone on a regular basis and coloration and health are consistent. Multiple Anemone discounts available. I currently have all the Nems pictured ready, but more of some than others available. Prices are as follows.

Black Widow $250
WWC Hawaiian Punch $200
Green Purple Tip $50
Water Melon A $100
Water Melon B 5inch $75
Rose Bubble 6inch $225.00

Adobe_Express_20230117_2231350_1.png Adobe_Express_20230117_2241040_1.png

Last edited:

Rajvegesna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have multiple types of Bubble Tip Anemone Available. See Picture for reference. I will ship in the continental United States for $50. I use UPS overnight shipping. I am not responsible for shipping delays. I will provide a tracking number the night of shipment. I will refund or replace DOA but not cover shipping. I will require a picture of the DOA Anemone in the unopened bag within an hour of arrival. I propagate all of these anemone on a regular basis and coloration and health are consistent. Multiple Anemone discounts available. I currently have all the Nems pictured ready, but more of some than others available. Prices are as follows.

HG $300
Black Widow $250
WWC Hawaiian Punch $200
Green Purple Tip $50
Water Melon A $100
Water Melon B 5inch $75

Where in Michigan are you located?

OP
OP
Cnidaria

Cnidaria

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My phone number is 216-548-3367. Not sure If can put my number here. Can we connect on phone and go from there. I live in Northville, MI
I typically prefer DM through R2R. If you want to message outside the thread to me we can organize something from there as well. What are you interested in?

Jacobmasters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HG $300
Black Widow $250
WWC Hawaiian Punch $200
Green Purple Tip $50
Water Melon A $100
Water Melon B 5inch $75

interested in
Water Melon A $100
Water Melon B 5inch $75
shipped to KY

Hollyg357

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the largest HG anemone you have ready to go? Also what type is the largest anemone in stock? Thanks

OP
OP
Cnidaria

Cnidaria

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hawaiian Punch are currently the largest we have right now. The largest HG diameter is 4-5 inches.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back