• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(7) zoa packed

Item Price
$175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralattics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
149
Reaction score
21
Location
Atlanta, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
(7) zoa pack $175 shipped
Pink Diamond
Jungle juice
Bozo Bday
Pandora
Rainbow incinerator
Super saiyan
Emerald palythoa

Standard 2hr DOA overnight shipping policy. Picture/ video of DOA coral in the bag
Shipping Monday -Thursday

IMG_6821.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6822.mov
    40.7 MB

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new