70 gal drop down w/ attached 90 gal rimless

Turbosedanman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
Location
Garden city
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2692.jpeg


At first I said I was putting a frag system together . Well that evolved quickly . Still plan to use the 90 as a frag tank but I couldn’t pass up this IM 70 that came up for sale locally and decided to loop it in and now I got a really nice frag “display” . I plan to put up a board between the 2 tanks to display all the Neptune gear ! Planning to add an additional kessil over the 90 and the drop down is getting 2 xr15’s and a kessil really to add the shimmer they produce IMG_2697.jpeg IMG_2698.jpeg IMG_2699.jpeg
 
I have always liked the way drop-off tanks looked!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new