700 Gallon MH Lighting Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moonrock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dave at Hamilton said June/July at the earliest.. think its worth waiting?
 
Dave at Hamilton said June/July at the earliest.. think its worth waiting?
I picked up some used lumenmax elite to bridge the gap. But my tank is running already. I'm going to get the Cayman when in stock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new