AI Vega mounting on Biocube

Schlagerdogin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
129
Reaction score
149
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure this may have been asked in previous threads but I can’t seem to find an answer. I’m thinking about getting back into the hobby and purchasing a Biocube 32. I have AI Vega light fixture but I can’t seem to find a way to mount my light to the tank without having to suspend it from the ceiling lol (really don’t think my wife would like that just hanging in the living room ceiling). Everything I’m seeing online is for the newer fixtures AI makes and doesn’t really say it works for the older light models.

Thanks for the help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new