70g DIY Peninsula 40x20x20"

My tank turns three year old this month.

First two were quite challenging, but I'm totally happy with results:

DSC_0697.jpg
 
Nice creation !!!
 
It's been a while...

Tank is doing great, everything is growing just fine. I've dropped T5's in favour of five ReefBrites LumiLEDs.

There are some lovely pictures from August.

DSC_1925.jpg DSC_2340.jpg DSC_1856.jpg DSC_1748.jpg DSC_1831.jpg DSC_2455.jpg DSC_1966.jpg DSC_2475.jpg DSC_2488.jpg DSC_2571.jpg DSC_2259.jpg
 
Some macro shots made with Nikon D610 and an old 105mm glass.

I'm very proud of that GSP shot btw :)

DSC_2781.jpg DSC_4261-2.jpg DSC_2632-2.jpg DSC_3982.jpg DSC_4280.jpg DSC_3207.jpg DSC_3306.jpg
 
10 hour power outage due to Russian aggression against Ukraine. Most of my fishes are dead.

We live in Kyiv and have to hide in a shelter most of the time now :(

DSC_7076.jpg
I'm so sorry, man. Praying for you and all those in the Ukraine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new