72" 12 bulb t5

  • Thread starter Thread starter cimmorine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cimmorine

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
252
Reaction score
2
Location
va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What color combo do you use?

Its time to get some new bulbs and I wanted to see what every one else has in their system.
Also if you can upload a photo of your full tank with all lights on so we can see the difference.

Thanks everyone :kiss:
 
For a 12 Lamp Unit??? WOW. Now this I'd love to see. But I m betting its a bunch of Violets and Blues, maybe using 2-4 whites.
 
Its 12 36" bulbs and so far its been growing my sps, zoas, mushrooms, basically everything. But would like to see others color combo. I have a lot of ideas and have heard a lot of advice of which ones to get but I want to see what they look like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new