72 gallon build

fishmaster818

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
932
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the plumbing in place and filling it up.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415667226.067506.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415667340.815803.jpg
 
I have the same sump and love it. The second chamber I use as a refugium. I have a SSB in the Refugium with some rock rubble and cheatomorpha. I used the supplied black cover with the light opening and a Marineland LED lamp. It is on a reverse light schedule from the display lighting.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415673636.130839.jpg
 
I have the same sump and love it. The second chamber I use as a refugium. I have a SSB in the Refugium with some rock rubble and cheatomorpha. I used the supplied black cover with the light opening and a Marineland LED lamp. It is on a reverse light schedule from the display lighting.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415673636.130839.jpg

Okay thank you. Do you run a skimmer in the sump as well if so what kind
 
I have a Coralife super skimmer 125 that would not fit in the 3rd chamber. It hangs off of the 3rd chamber instead.
 
My ammonia spike has gone down to almost 0 ppm now but my nitrites still read zero
 
What are you cycling with live sand/ Rock? Are you adding anything to help the cycle, some people will put a bit of food every day or so that there is waste to start the nitrogen process.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new