72 gallon build

What does that mean!! Photos speak. ! Send a pic of the tank bro !im gonna text josh and see if you guys might come down for a bit
 
Going to aquascape my tank this weekend and I can start tearing down my old tank
 
All aquascaped
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1416788541.617798.jpg
b
 
Got my bubble magus setup today and it already has skim mate.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417482713.128713.jpg
 
I have a little but of algae but no phosphates or nitrates
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417561475.072532.jpg
 
I love it! I am going to be setting up my 72 soon so this is great to see. What sump is that? How many gallons is sump I am going to start planning mine and plumbing it soon. Can you drill the back of a 72 bow? Thanks and great build!
 
Its an aqueon proflex model two it 17 gallons but i would recommend getting model 3. It all depends if you can drill it but im using an eshopps pf800 hang on back overflow and i like it
 
I love it! I am going to be setting up my 72 soon so this is great to see. What sump is that? How many gallons is sump I am going to start planning mine and plumbing it soon. Can you drill the back of a 72 bow? Thanks and great build!

Any other questions ask
 
I love it! I am going to be setting up my 72 soon so this is great to see. What sump is that? How many gallons is sump I am going to start planning mine and plumbing it soon. Can you drill the back of a 72 bow? Thanks and great build!

The 72 I had only the bottom was tempered.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new