74 gallon rimless tower... square..yes.. cube..no

Anyone know if dartfish can be in barebottom tanks? I didn't think they needed sand.. but LA says the do for burrowing.. specifically blue gudgeon or scissortail
 
Your tank looks really cool.
I really dig your coral selection as well.
Excited to see whats coming in the future :)

Greetings
Matze
 
Thanks... I added a few new pieces.. some macros on the top rock, gorgonians, couple others... filling up fast...

f4f006db88e7c7b533dde3ad696d4a33.jpg
 
Hi - realize this thread was old from 2016 but any updates on this tank? Especially as it relates to the equipment? What lighting, skimmer, sump set up, or whatever? Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new