75 g mixed tank

elam2014

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
24
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75 gallon 4’ tank. I have live rock and sand. Tank has been running for 2.5 years (previous owner had 2 years). Running a fluval 407 canister filter, and octo HOB skimmer. I have a 48” t5 light setup, and glass lids.
I have a 220 that I’m plumbing, with a trigger sump (will be upgrading).

Currently have anemones, 7 little fish, snails, hermit crabs, and 4 corals.

4A41EE48-EBDF-42E9-8D2C-B210D1A83934.jpeg 8F28A467-E5C4-4845-AE71-C6BA2BCD1E37.jpeg 9AE51995-D1D7-4943-A6A8-DDD6D6D5CF5F.jpeg 9831D2D4-89AF-4A99-A511-280144F91407.jpeg 41D68F92-E3AE-41D0-87F1-6408624EAD8C.jpeg 222C426E-41EB-44AA-8D17-20BF9AFD2483.jpeg 1325BD47-8FE5-4CAB-B1F0-CEEBC5F2A46D.jpeg
 
Tank looks good so far!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new