75 gal rimless Planet Aquarium build

Just took a couple of pics of the full tank. Not much room left on the sand after the Aqua SD online sale and a frag swap this past weekend.

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg
 
Looking very good!
 
Nothing has really changed with the tank. I have though decided to downsize...I'm going to be moving next month to a place that will allow me to go bigger. I'm downsizing my reef tank to a 50g cube (build thread coming in the next week or so) and am going to set up another planted fresh water tank again. It'll be a DSA 175g peninsula style. The cube will be predominantly LPS (acan garden, blastos, plates and some zoa/palys).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new