75 gallon stand for innovative marine int

Napoliandy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
584
Reaction score
276
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am presently in the process of a new build. I recently purchased a innovative marine 75 gallon internal tank. I did not have money for the stand. So , I built my own. I will be posting in the new build thread as well. Attached are the pictures.
I also purchased a sump kit from Jax racks. A little confused as to where and how things will be placed, but that’s my next adventure. Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

286C0CA5-D04B-41E8-8949-D316CDECF746.jpeg 2D5C854D-0CAB-4580-93BB-7F7D210C73B6.jpeg 959EAD54-48B6-4634-9E71-7417AE25252A.jpeg 8C947534-7686-48FA-959C-A2238C0C0736.jpeg 307FC8C4-8374-4494-B0DF-A09719D533B3.jpeg 21C062B8-031E-4A3F-9C13-463287E2F17C.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new