75 gallon stocking help

Tommys88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lurking for a little while just set up an account I am starting a 75 gallon reef tank with a diy 40 gallon sump need some help with stocking and a good order to add stocking list to tank. Currently the fish of interest are as follows
2x ocellaris clownfish
1x royal gramma
1x lawnmower blenny
1x carpenters flasher wrasse
1x yellow coris wrasse
1x tomini tang
1or so banggai cardinal
Goby shrimp pair
Any additions subtractions or variations to this list that should be considered and in what order should they be added to tank any and all help would be appreciated

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let someone really familiar with wrasses to come in to be sure this are OK together. But the others seem to be good. I also have a 75g with a 40g breeder sump.

Add the peaceful fish first, then semi- aggressive, then tangs typically last. Clowns are typically a little aggressive, but they usually stay to themselves and claim a portion of the tank. My clowns were good with the other fish, though.

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
x2 Ocellaris Clowns- Amen.

x1 Royal Gramma- Amen. I wish these were more commonly available here in Asia.

x1 Lawnmower Blenny- I’ve heard of cases where they refuse to eat prepared foods and just wither away, others say theirs eat like pigs. IMO a Starry Blenny would look even better.

x1 Carpenter’s Flasher Wrasse- Amen.

x1 Yellow Coris Wrasse- Amen.

x1 Tomini Tang- Long term I’d prefer 90+ gallons but plenty of people keep them in 75-80 gallon tanks so yeah I’ll say go ahead.

x1 Bangaii Cardinal- Amen. They pair off so best to find a confirmed pair though not sure how pairing works for them.

x1 shrimp and goby pair- Amen.

Back