75g mixed reef

Wow what a beautiful tank congratulations!!! You have some very nice pieces!
 
Awesome tank! Im 3 months in with the same 75g. Slowly working on stocking the tank with fish at the moment. Probably start with some easy corals around September. What kind of lighting and flow solutions are you using? Im hoping to achieve a similar mixed reef.
 
Awesome tank! Im 3 months in with the same 75g. Slowly working on stocking the tank with fish at the moment. Probably start with some easy corals around September. What kind of lighting and flow solutions are you using? Im hoping to achieve a similar mixed reef.
Thanks. I’m using ati 6 blub fixture and for flow I have jebao cp 120 and sw 8. My advice is only do a few easy corals as they will end up taking a lot of room. They grow really fast.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new