1. PAXpress

PAXpress Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone I have a 75 gallon tank that I drilled 5 1" holes into and plumbed with an overflow to a Trigger Systems Crystal 30 Sump and used for over a year with no issues. I've upgraded to the Red Sea 650 Peninsula and would like to make space in my garage!
    Tank comes with the tank, glass lids, stand, all the plumbing overflow etc, black wood stand, and the trigger sump mentioned above. I live in Colorado springs so if you want to come see it in person let me know and we can work out a time. Pictures are from a bit ago when it was full of water fish and corals and still running. I also have some other equipment I could throw in to get you running on day one if you'd like! IMG_4568.JPG IMG_4570.JPG IMG_4569.JPG IMG_4571.JPG IMG_4572.JPG

Tags:

2. PAXpress

Just looked over the rules and realized I shouldnt post several threads with all my different things for sale so I'll add them here!

Next up is a Hydor Inline Heater 200W
    IMG_4523.JPG IMG_4522.JPG
    This is the 1/2 inch connection model. Works great only used about 3 months on a FW tank. 20$ Shipped.

Next I have a GLA Gro 1 Regulator and CO2 tank. Tank will have to be picked up locally. I used this regulator back when I had planted tanks. I have a 20 pound tank to go with it however that's too heavy to ship. Local pickup 80925 for either. Tank does have some gas left. 90$ for the tank. The regulator was 225$ new, I'd like 175$ for it and the extra accessories listed below. I'll cover the shipping for this. Regulator has a needle valve and bubble counter. Very high quality regulator. Also have a permaseal that I can throw in with the regulator. Also included are a few feet of co2 grade tubing, a clippard brass check valve (very high quality), and an atomic diffuser.
    IMG_4524.JPG IMG_4525.JPG IMG_4526.JPG IMG_4527.JPG
    Also have a tunze osmolator working in great condition.

IMG_4922[1].JPG
    A SKIMZ SN123 D-SERIES - IN SUMP PROTEIN SKIMMER WITH DC PUMP (New sell for 200$) asking 125$
    IMG_4912[1].JPG IMG_4914[1].JPG

Next I have a Hydor ATO with Toms Aqualifter 50$ for them both together.
    IMG_4921[1].JPG
    Next up a Aqua C Remora Skimmer With the upgraded pump 75$ Only thing missing is the rubber o ring that keeps the cup at a specific height.
    IMG_4920[1].JPG
    More to come Need to clear out my basement and garage!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  3. lonewonderer

lonewonderer Well-Known Member

pm'ed

4. PAXpress

For any wondering the MP40wQD shown in the picture is already sold unfortunately.

5. PAXpress

Everything still for sale. Prices negotiable! Local pickup 80925 if you're interested.

6. PAXpress

Bump

7. PAXpress

UP!

8. PAXpress

Forgot to put a price for the tunze ato. 140$ shipped

9. SaltyTodd

SaltyTodd New Member

Dang nice tank love it but in California

10. PAXpress

Thanks, I enjoyed it for a while but it quickly became cramped.

Sales update!
    The 75 is pending sale locally.
    The Hydor Heater is sold.

Whats left: (local pickup is 80925 or somewhere in colorado springs I can meet you with the smaller stuff.)
    54 gallon custom tank with Eshopps cube sump and plumbing. 275$ local pickup only.
    Hood with lights for Red Sea Max 250 (older t5 style) with 2 month old bulbs 40$ Local pickup only.
    GLA Gro 1 Regulator and CO2 tank (tank is local pickup and has some gas left) regulator I can ship and include check valve and diffuser. 85$ for the tank local pickup only (price drop a bit) and 175$ for the regulator and accessories. That includes the shipping for the regulator.
    Tunze Osmolator Works great used about a year. 140$ shipped.
    Skimz SN123 D-SERIES - IN SUMP PROTEIN SKIMMER WITH DC PUMP (New sell for 200$) asking 125$
    Aqua C Remora Skimmer With the upgraded pump 75$ (that includes shipping) Only thing missing is the rubber o ring that keeps the cup at a specific height.
    Hydor ATO with Toms Aqualifter 50$ for them both together. That includes shipping as well.
    I have a few Koralia nano hydor circulation pumps ranging from 425 gph to the 565 models to sell 20$ that includes shipping for any of them.

11. briandeeds13

briandeeds13 Member

is the hydor ato and circulation 425 pump still available?

12. PAXpress

Hydor ato is sold. I have some koralia nanos still though. And also have a tunze ato.

freshfruit likes this.
  13. PAXpress

Update of what’s left:
    54 gallon custom corner with sump
    40 breeder with stand that fits 40 breeder 50 or 60 gallon tanks. And a second stand by itself of the same.
    Hood and lights for Red Sea max
    Gla regulator
    Co2 20# tank
    Tunze osmolator
    Skimz sn123
    Aquac remora skimmer
    Korallia nano circulation pumps.

14. PaulPerger

PaulPerger Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

PM Sent regarding Skimz SN123

15. PAXpress

Skimz sold and being shipped. Rest still for sale.