75g Sps dominant

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Like sahin said I'm running 4 T5's on an ice cap ballast. 2 blue+ & 2 coral+

It's basically an old school Berlin sytle setup---

barebottom
oversized skimmer
passive bag of carbon in the sump
change 10% water weekly using IO

I am dosing 15ml of vinegar which is about 1/3 the amonut that most dosers use when it comes to vinegar or vodka dosing. I'm doing it more for colors than for nutrient export. There's some scientific evidence that corals & anemones utilize the acetate to increase zoo growth.
It has really done wonders for the reds in my Malu nem & maybe red acros.

I don't use any other export methods other than what's listed & don't feed the corals, just the fish.

I don't have a full tank shot as most of the corals are small & you can barely see them when I zoom out. I'll post a FTS in a few more months. In the mean time here's a few more individual shots-----

Lime in the Sky & orange monti turgescens

limesky112412.jpg
[/IMG]

Hawkins

hawkins112812.jpg
[/IMG]

Rasberry-Blueberry Milli

rasberryblue10812-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Pearberry
pearlberry112412.jpg
[/IMG]



how many watt bulb are you using ?
the tank looks amazing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new