76gal bow center brace snapped!

Thinnegan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Bellingham
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know an easy fix or where I could acquire a replacement? I feel like I've looked everywhere and come up short.
 
Super common thing with big bowfronts for some reason. You could try a repair like this, gets rid of the shadow too.

Centerbrace.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Super common thing with big bowfronts for some reason. You could try a repair like this, gets rid of the shadow too.

Centerbrace.jpg
Love this idea, if enough beef to drill and put in from existing pieces left.... but OP do it soon! That brace as I'm sure you realize is pretty darn important....

My first tank was a bowfront 72 gallon. Miss it still to this day.

Whoa....ok just noticed 'from the Shwa!' Lol....Port Perry here...
 
Upvote 0
Yep, we be neighbours, and I'm in the north ( Columbus Rd).;) Need a beer emoji.
Holy smokes. Yep 15 mins....PM me at some point, or vise versa can do and I'd love to see what you've got going on just down the road lol. Cheers!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new