775 reef video log

Thanks 4 the pictures . At first I thought the system was on the floor.
? Why did you insulate under the liner.
On the back wall are those the input water .
Where is the drain.
Thank You GREG
 
the 4 in the back (now 5) are returns. the three large 3" holes on the end are the drains.

the foam is so that the liner is not direct on a hard surface which helps protect against punctures. it allows the liner to have some give.

Thanks 4 the pictures . At first I thought the system was on the floor.
? Why did you insulate under the liner.
On the back wall are those the input water .
Where is the drain.
Thank You GREG
 
Thats awesome . I think on next set up I am going to follow in your footsteps.
Compared to purchasing a tank the savings must be worth it.
 
Outstanding set up!!! Not to change the subject, but did I hear music from Lilo and Stitch in your video?
 
Outstanding set up!!! Not to change the subject, but did I hear music from Lilo and Stitch in your video?


why yes you do. i dont care how old you are that a great movie lol
 
Great video! Love that version of over the rainbow. RIP Iz buddy. His funeral turned out to be a celebration of his life. Good stuff
 
must have missed the above post. i will have an updated video this weekend. tons of new coral. no new fish though
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new