8.8 pounds of rubble?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it usual to order 40 pounds of Pukani and receive 8.8 pounds of it as rubble? I'm asking here because I can't get BRS to respond to my emails with this question.

bif24701

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it usual to order 40 pounds of Pukani and receive 8.8 pounds of it as rubble? I'm asking here because I can't get BRS to respond to my emails with this question.

How long ago did you email them?

OP
OP
D

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long ago did you email them?
Two weeks ago was my last attempt. Nothing against BRS, I'm just wanting to calibrate my expectations. I didn't expect over 20% of the order to be rubble but this was my first rock order from BRS. Have always gotten Pukani from Marine Depot before with negligible rubble each time.

WesleyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They always response very fast. You may want to call them up. Maybe somehow your email or whatever contact got lost, or their reply went into your spam.

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rubble is cool. I use it to frag corals; attach plants, make little mounds for copepods to gather in DT.

bif24701

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use FB Messenger and get quick replies. BRS packs the Pukani very well but UPS isn't all that careful when handling large heavy boxes. Also Pukani is more brittle than base rock. I'm sure BRS will make it right some how. 8.8 pounds of pebbles does seem like a lot. You have a photo of what the rubble looks like? Give them a call Monday.

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always use the chat from their website during business hours and am talking to someone immediately.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey there!

That definitely is not how your order of Pukani should have arrive and I'm very sorry for that! I'm also very sorry for the delay on a response. We can absolutely get you taken care of right away! Since it looks like the email approach isn't working for some reason, please give us a call and we will immediately look into what happened and get it fixed. :)

Any one of our CS team can help and our phones are still open today. :) 763-432-9691

Please let me know if you have any issues.

-Randy

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back