8/9 Polyp KTAR Bleeding Rainbow Acan WITH PIC!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol well that makes a big difference... you had us all excited

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

LOL ain't that the truth.

Def 2 nice corals for sure. I have the bleeding rainbow and it's hands down crazy. I had the blasto died tho.
 
It wouldn't take long for a grow out since the polyp counts are already there...just have to wait a bit on the blasto since they are all small still...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new