8 ft frag tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD Corals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DD Corals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2020
Messages
335
Reaction score
176
Location
IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wish to have a big setup for growing corals in the future. Anyone know a good place to get four, 8-feet tanks? I want to keep the cost as low as possible while also maximizing space. I’m in the Chicagoland area.

Glass Tanks - Good but highly expensive
Acrylic - Don’t want acrylic
Fiberglass - Lot cheaper than glass but cannot see into tank (from the side) which isn’t a huge issue.
Plastic- Lots more options but I don’t know if it’s strong enough but same opinion as with fiberglass. Also, not sure how easily I could drill a hole into it.
 
Not planning to buy it right now, I just was looking up different options.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new