8 months into my first tank

mrniceguy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
94
Reaction score
60
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is my first time owning a saltwater tank. I'm about eight months into the hobby. I'm running a stock biocube with stock PC bulbs. Running with a intank media basket with filter floss and chemipure elite. I do 5 gallon water changes once a week with
 
Instant ocean. Sorry my dog was messing around and I posted this and wasnt finished. I dose every day with Kent's nano reef a&b. I also manually top off the tank every day due to no ato yet. Every thing has flourished and been doing good so far. I did battle dinos due to zeroing out my parameters. I beat that battle tho. I plan on upgrading to Steve's led upgrade once money is available
And all test have been done with api unfortunately upgrading to hanna checkers and red sea pro
20181009_192147.jpeg
20181009_192038.jpeg
20181009_192019.jpeg
20181009_191903.jpeg
20181009_191923.jpeg
20181009_191828.jpeg
20180928_111244.jpeg
20180927_081725.jpeg
20180928_111217.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new