8 Pack SPS - Acropora $450 Shipped

Item Price
$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

prcardinal91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
245
Reaction score
300
Location
07826 NJ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All frags are multi-branch. The Bill Murray is over 2 inches tall. The pinky frag is on the smaller side, but it is fully encrusted and shooting up new branches in three spots.
I cut these frags on 10/27 and they will be ready to ship in 2 weeks. Standard DOA Policy pictures of coral in the original shipping materials within 2 hrs of arrival. Price is for corals shipped. I can also do local pick-up or meet-up with price adjusted to reflect no shipping. NJ 07826 area code.

Acropora Frags pictured left to right (photo of 7):
WWC Pink Passion
Unknown - Colony Pictured
Bill Murray
ASD Rainbow Milli
Blue Tenuis
Walt Disney
FF Red Robin
Pinky The Bear (solo picture)

Thanks for looking, Happy reefing!

20221030_193941.jpg 20221030_193455.jpg 20221030_193449.jpg 20221030_193446.jpg 20221030_193439.jpg 20221017_220125.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new