• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

8 Piece Acro Pack

Item Price
$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Robs Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
765
Reaction score
1,751
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
RMF Superman Stag
RRC Tropicana Anacropora
Jason Fox Flame
TSA Bill Murray
RRA Ultimate Orange Passion
SC Orange Passion
Motor City Prom Queen
TGC Cherry Bomb

2 Available pack 1 top or Pack 2 bottom
$550 Shipped

Will Ship this Wednesday the 13th for Thursday delivery. Or the first Wednesday of 2024 which is the Jan 3rd.

Standard DOA, provide pics within an hour of delivery in original unopened package.


1000032703-01.jpeg

1000032684.jpg


1000032669.jpg


Collage_2023-12-11_09_37_50.jpg
 
To the first buyer, can swap out 1 frag from the pack with a frag of TSA Rainbow Fusion..... Merry Christmas ❤️
 
I will extend the TSA Rainbow fusion frag Swap to the last pack. Just let me know which one you want to swap out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new