• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

8 SPS pack! ORA plus others

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luisra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luisra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
418
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, pick 8 sps from below for $245 shipped via FedEx priority overnight by 10:30am, I will use FedEx ONLY! PM if interested, thanks!

Actual colors! No funny camera settings or photoshop tricks:p
ORA Green Birdsnest 1+ inch


Pink Stylopora 1+ inch


Red Digitata 1.5 inch (1 available)


Super Blue Millepora 1 inch


ORA Red Planet 1 inch (1 available)


Karl's Candlelight 3/4-1 inch (1 available)


Yellow Millepora with green polyps 1+ inch (multi branch)


Mike Accardi Stag 1+ inch (2 available)


ORA Joe the Coral 1 inch (1 available)


Sunset Millepora 1+ inch


Steve Elias Stag 1+ inch


1+ inch


Mounted in acrylic plugs with epoxy and will be shipped in specimen cups.
 
Current lighting?
T5's, some are ATI bulbs, others are Giesemann. Can't remember the names, last time I saw one it was an ATI Blue+.

I can do it for $220 shipped, can't add a freebie cause I can only fit 8 specimen cups in the box.
 
Last edited:
Nice price Luisra :wink: Your corals looks very healthy and colorful GLWS
Thanks a lot Pierre!! I really want a frag of your millepora (red/blue one), will call you in a few mins.


I still have some frags available. These are some of the actual frags:
Group shot.


Joe the Coral $20 (1 left)


Sunset Millepora (sold)

Super Blue Millepora $40 (1 left)

Mike Accardi Stag $15 (1 left)

Steve Elias Stag $15 (2 left)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new