8+ Year Old 180

What a wonderful expression of time and persistence.
 
Like the tanks, :)
 
Beautiful tank and inspiration for all of us. When will you be ready to ship some frag packs? ;)

Funny that you mention it, I plan to start a thread in the next couple of days for frag packs. Keep your eyes open.
 
What a tank! Beautiful Gorgeous Awesome and Jawdropping!!! Truly a sight to behold, so proud of your achievements
Bravo my friend!
 
always nice to see a mature setup. looks amazing.
 
Thanks everyone, I really do appreciate this tank. Its been going for a long time and aside from the few times I got pests its been enjoyable. Heck even beating the pests was awesome once it was over.
 
I like other complement your on your GSP wall.. I saw a friend of mine did it, I attempted it with my first tank, but upgraded before it really covered. 8 years is incredible, your acros again, are just terriffic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new