80 gallon aquarium --$80

Item Price
$80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
1,454
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to use as a display but there issues from it being a sump.
The glass has "stains" & there is a vertical scratch where the baffle was.
Great for a sump, frags or a grow out tank.
Pick up in Miller Place, Suffolk County, NY 11764
Pics to an email upon request.
My Dollar a Gallon Sale!

P1110148.JPG
 
Just a plain tank with a black trim & not drilled.
Glass is tempered.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new