80 Gallon Deep Blue Build (48x24x16)

M

member 99594

Guest
View Badges
This one might take a bit as I am awaiting a basement renovation to be completed, however, I did get started on the tank tonight.

c3f1a67c2a50e817084d91a1e2692dc4.jpg


66c3e61a562bfc3e69dffcdafc210c35.jpg


6e4ac0189d97a409326ec12bc03215a9.jpg
 
Nice build;)
 
Great start!
 
So sleek, so clean.
I just have a prejudice against barn wood. I’m sorry. Strictly personal opinion. Probably because it’s so popular in my area lol. But I’ve seen what people can do and am often impressed
 
So sleek, so clean.
I just have a prejudice against barn wood. I’m sorry. Strictly personal opinion. Probably because it’s so popular in my area lol. But I’ve seen what people can do and am often impressed

After pricing it out a bit I think people are nuts on pricing. I might just grab some skids and start staining them. See how that works.
 
I like barn woods ascetic, would it go with the other decor in the house?
 
Nice Pete... I just picked up some barn board today.

f0ae966e2727d360e796d7019476d69b.jpg


I am going to stain it this weekend and assemble next.

Nice, i had the stand that came with it, if course it was way to low , so i build a custom platform out of 5/4 & 8 to not only make it higher but more room underneath it
 
Yeah, I have a skimmer that stands 24". Before I planned the sump in the laundry room I drew up the stand plans and just never changed it.

Nice, i had the stand that came with it, if course it was way to low , so i build a custom platform out of 5/4 & 8 to not only make it higher but more room underneath it

How old is your tank?
 
Yeah, I have a skimmer that stands 24". Before I planned the sump in the laundry room I drew up the stand plans and just never changed it.



How old is your tank?

10 months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new