80 gallon new reefer

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
1768921368488.gif
 
I’m a new reefer got my tank up in running in late November 2025 and didn’t finish cycle till beginning December 2025 and I’d got fish in the tank on Christmas I have a 3 year old clownfish and a 3 year old vlamingi tang that I was given currently I’m quarantine a yellow watchman gobie and a percula clownfish.
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new