80 gallon shallow reef tank build.

Batt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
171
Reaction score
22
Location
cleveland ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been out of the hobby for well over 10 years. So now that I have moved and settled in and finished a few projects around the house. I started with my new project. Getting my tank up and running.

I have had a 80 gallon deep blue tank that was given to me when I was going throw my Divorce. So I built a stand for it. I have had my g1 radion from my old 120 gallon that I saved. Just started on the yesterday and just finished dry fitting the plumbing. The aquascape I also finished. Wanted something simple. I well keep you guys updated as I go.

20211018_151813.jpg 20211018_151806.jpg 20211016_224318.jpg 20210919_182846.jpg 20210907_152830.jpg
 
Ok here is a update . Changed the scape up added more rock. Tank is know full and been running for a while . This is going to be a sps dominant tank. As of right know I have 3 domino damsel one royal Grammer and one blue eye tang. .

Equipment.
Tunze wave box
Tunze Nanostream 6095
Smart UV 40 Watt - Pentair Aquatics
Regal 150INT Protein Skimmer
Neptune core 20
3 radion xr30 gen 1
Bashsea Smart Series Sump
Bashsea 5 gallon ATO.
 

Attachments

  • 20211107_103956.jpg
    20211107_103956.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 60
  • 20211107_103909.jpg
    20211107_103909.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20211107_103856.jpg
    20211107_103856.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20211107_103843.jpg
    20211107_103843.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20211107_103659.jpg
    20211107_103659.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 16370081869634067461007732239257.jpg
    16370081869634067461007732239257.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 70
Ok. Tank is almost 1 year old and I'm not very good with pics , but this is the best I can do for now.
 

Attachments

  • 20221005_194449.jpg
    20221005_194449.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 20221005_194004.jpg
    20221005_194004.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 52
  • 20221005_193934.jpg
    20221005_193934.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20221005_193853.jpg
    20221005_193853.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 29
  • 20221005_193753.jpg
    20221005_193753.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20221005_193652.jpg
    20221005_193652.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20221005_193549.jpg
    20221005_193549.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 20221005_193043.jpg
    20221005_193043.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220803_163639.jpg
    IMG_20220803_163639.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220803_163239.jpg
    20220803_163239.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 33
More pics
 

Attachments

  • 20221005_194004.jpg
    20221005_194004.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 20221005_193934.jpg
    20221005_193934.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20221005_193454.jpg
    20221005_193454.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20221005_193338.jpg
    20221005_193338.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20220824_164104.jpg
    20220824_164104.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 57

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new