80 gallone All in One...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan4485
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How often do you need to do a water change with a sump system? and what percentage?

That entirely depends on your filtration and such. I run a big oversized skimmer and large 20g fuge (I have a 80g but with a sump) and lots of fish with lots of food and rarely do water changes (I do about 10-15g) since the filtration mostly takes care of it.

They have plenty of sump tanks, any reason you don't want one?

If you like poop machines like tangs or foxface or want anthias that need to eat a lot... I would just get a sump system.

If your focus is more on coral and you just want a few fish then a AIO should be fine.

Most people always want more fish then they have room though.
 
Here is a pic of my tank.
IMG_20220222_131816464.jpg
That is so cool!! Looks great!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new