80G SCA Mixed Reef Build

Day 10 and I need to learn how to take better photos. Adding some small frogs and hammers tomorrow.
20210317_220307_20210317221423513.jpg
 
Just saw this build thread. I have the same exact tank, except mine is an older one with the center tower style overflow.

Currently in the planning stages of building a new stand as real wood was not an option when I bought mine(only OSB). And my stand is currently falling apart.

Following now!
 
Well, here we are for better or for worse 46 days after getting wet. Did a little bout with GHA that phyto whipped and seem to have some nasty red slime that came in on a frag apparently on the far bottom left that is very worrisome but other than that, things seem pretty good.

No water change so far and I am awful at this camera stuff so far, but here she is currently:

04232021.jpg
 
Added a neon green stylo today and started dosing 2 part ESV. Let's see how we do with SPS as we get closer to acros...

Stylo.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new