80gal from Poland

Great photos and beautiful reef!

Thank You!

Beautiful reef!!!:)

Thank You!

Six lines really are nice looking fish. Your pictures really show it well too.

Thank You! at the moment fish is very peacefull, dragonets are ignoring her


meantime... feeding time :D
eaac5d903ac8a4d01e93e2e033504676.jpg
 
Preparing for system upgrade.

I have bought 130l barrel, I'll be making 10l WC daily until barrel will be full. Then I'll make a hole in it an plug in to the system.


I have visited Akwarium Szczecin and have seen the tank stand is done, full set will be ready 3weeks before deadline!

c30e1b7ea484f02afa9e4bded8c1ec3b.jpg
 
Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new