• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

85 gallon shallow tank-Kansas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 85 gallon shallow tank. Made by Planet Aquariums in Texas. The glass is 3/8" thick. Has 2 holes in the overflow box, fits a 1" bulkhead and 3/4" bulkhead.. Tank is less than a year old.. I belive I bought it in June of 2013. In great shape. Has a custom made stand, out of 2 x 4's, and than skinned in 1/2" Oak plywood.. Stained Cherry-- You will need to get doors for it, as I am keeping them.. I have a 40 gallon breeder sump as well.

I'm looking for 2 mp10W es must be under warranty still, or an mp40W ES, under warranty.

Or I will take $350 cash for it all. The price is frim.

PM's only please.
 
bump! Trying to get this out of here this week to avoid sticking it in storage!
 
oops. sorry, I thought I put the dimensions on here: anyway there are:

48" x 24" x 17" Tall.
 
bump. The tank has been broken down, and I am in the process of cleaning it up. Lets get this out of here!
 
Pending pickup tomorrow. will post if it falls threw.
 
Thanks bud.. The tank was picked up this morning.. Mods please close.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new