850 Gallon Customer Custom Build Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would guess WWC has an upcoming maintenance contract. If true, how many employees would you employ to service a tank that size, how much time per maintenance visit and how often? Do you know what's the reef plan moving forward is? SPS, mixed etc? What type of backup power plan will there be in the event of a long term outage from hurricane etc?
This customer has been awesome to work with! He is very hands on with his aquarium. So he is planning on taking care of his tank himself and we are sure he'll do a great job. We are always here to help out with any reefing related questions or tips and do provide maintenance and service plans for anyone that is in the the Central Florida area.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about this for a plumbing set up!

7eyaw5Vh.jpg

UdtL3Yrh.jpg

UNXdUouh.jpg

IjYIo8Ih.jpg

YlXtVqnh.jpg

U7vBzOFh.jpg

2CLJQPYh.jpg

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sheesh that's awesome!

Texas Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that's awesome! I'm installing a similar overflow in my new tank and would love to see the weir on this one. What are the dimensions of the overflow box?

Slodoc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This customer has been awesome to work with! He is very hands on with his aquarium. So he is planning on taking care of his tank himself and we are sure will do a great job. We are always here to help out with any reefing related questions or tips and do provide maintenance and service plans for anyone that is in the the Central Florida area.
You guys are bad butt. I lived in Boca for a year a while back. I really wish their were more guys like you in my little beach town in Cali. I finally make a lot of money!! Haha

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back