• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

9-10 head aussie gold torch WYSIWYG

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,350
Reaction score
2,279
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have this very very nice 9-10 head aussie gold torch that will be a lot more heads very soon as you can see in the video and honestly I think has more heads in the center that the video didn’t get. I have had this for over 2 years now! Very healthy too, just spawned last month.

I am selling it just because my clowns are harassing it and never let it fully open. Maybe once this is gone they will finally go into my carpet anemone .

I am looking for $2,500 for this. Honestly not sure how to price this so I am open to offers and suggestions. I know I could easily get $300 a head if I fragged it and I am sure I could make 10-12 frags so someone could make a nice profit on this or keep it as a very very nice colony!! I am looking for cash only or trades for SPS colonies or high end frags. I would love to do pickup for this and would drive a solid 3-4 hours each way to make sure it got somewhere safe with no hassle.






682E2124-A83F-403B-905A-C09093A041AA.jpeg

AE5AD8D3-2784-4437-B87B-9BA4B1AC86DD.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5440.MOV
    27.2 MB
Last edited:
If you end up cutting it up you may sell better, but maybe you will get lucky! It’s a great piece!

Thank you very much!!

Oh I know I will sell it a lot faster and for a lot more as I think there is actually around 12-13 heads as I didn't even count any in the middle.

I have a good amount of PMs for the colony so we will see. I may end up cutting it if I feel risky hahaha
 
Thank you very much!!

Oh I know I will sell it a lot faster and for a lot more as I think there is actually around 12-13 heads as I didn't even count any in the middle.

I have a good amount of PMs for the colony so we will see. I may end up cutting it if I feel risky hahaha
I hear ya, just keep a piece for yourself
 
Yeah I am going to be cutting it, I made up the decision! I will be cutting it tonight and post a new thread with pictures of them cut. Obviously wont be happy for a couple days but you can at least see the head size, etc.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new