90 gallon corner softie tank

What a great looking tank! Thanks for sharing.. Keep us updated on the CBB. They are one of my faves!
 
Kbra, I originally had a 36"(4) T5 setup. That wasn't getting enough light towards the bottom half of the tank. I now have a single DE Phoenix 14k Metal Halide setup and it has worked great for me. I'd like to go to LED's but I don't wanna spend the money.

This Cbb was eating frozen mysis at the LFS so I figured it was a no brainer. My last Cbb cleared my tank of tube worms and then wouldn't eat any frozen/dried food at all and starved to death.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new