gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
so I finally got to take the plung and I got a 90gal cube it's 36x24x24 made by SC aquatics so far the equipment I have is 2 Radion xr15 pros a vecta m1 pump a mp40wqd and a simplicity 240 D.C. Skimmer
Now finally pictures

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you i cant wait to get it wet hopefully next weekend i will be able to just need to get the sand and rock setup that i want and ill be good

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i got some equipment for in my stand i got little led pucks and a couple cabinet vent fans now i was wonder if there was a way that i could wire the led's so where that when i open the doors on the cabinets the lights would turn on i was thinking something like a motion sensor and then i randomly opened my fridge n was like ayeee i can do this just i dont know what equipment i would need any advice?

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update i added some led pucks and a couple fans to the cabinet
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
so I finally got to take the plung and I got a 90gal cube it's 36x24x24 made by SC aquatics so far the equipment I have is 2 Radion xr15 pros a vecta m1 pump a mp40wqd and a simplicity 240 D.C. Skimmer
Now finally pictures

Hey Gashunk,

Looking great ;)
I hope your baby like it!
How is the tank now?

Zhenya

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its going :)
this weekend ill have more updates hopefully ill be able to start the cycling on it the baby loves the tank its her favorite. got my rock in today for some of the sand all i have to do is order the plumbing and ill be good to go
anyone know actually where i can get piping at not the white pvc but the black or the orange or any color stuff at? the only place ive been able to see is online on brs.

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick little update got my plumbing for the most part done just gotta swap over my return pump from my other tank to this one. also question if anyone can answer how low show I put my drain line into the chamber?

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also got my rock in the tank to see how it'll look when it's ready

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I finally got the tank wet n running now n luckily no leaks thank god but on my drain I had bad vibration in the pipe and so I extended the drain more into the sumo and that took away the vibration and now I get this loud gurgling sound coming out of it how do I get rid of this ??

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0177.JPG
Finally got the tank wet last Friday no leaks i figured out I need to raise the durso just a tad and I need to make the air hole just a bit bigger and all shall be well can't wait to transfer things over

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank yu @Bahamasreeftank im pleased with it it has some nooks and crannies in it eventually I might want to connect the two with like a cave or something

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like an awesome setup, I wish I had put the egg crate down before my rocks. I chose to forgo it this time and wish I hadn't. It really provides a nice stability to the rock.

OP
OP
gashunk

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank yu it'll be awesome when it grows out yeah i got recommended to do the egg crate cause I was gunna put it straight on the glass *bad idea* so my goby/pistol shrimp won't be able to hide any coral under the rocks

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back