90 gallon mixed reef. Jebao or maxspect?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Connor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Connor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
60
Reaction score
6
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I have a 90 gallon mixed reef and at the moment I only have a jebao wp-25 which is not enough flow. So I was thinking about getting a maxspect gyre because they have no dead spots. Another option is to just get another jebao wp-25 for the other side with the twin controller, I was thinking the jebao might be a better option because then the coral won't be blasted on just one side. What do you guys think?
 
I am planning a 90 cube build and will probably go with the maxspect myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new