90 Gallon Mixed Reef

sights2012

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
54
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my 45G reef tank set up for about 3 months then I wanted a bigger tank (90 gallons), so it is now about 6 months old! I have an awesome policipora, a couple montis of different phenotypes, a big neon green kenya, bubble, pulsing xenia (on a rock of course!), GSP (For some reason has never done so well), 2 Ricordeas (one of my favorites), frogspawn, a couple anemones, zoas and palys (of course), tube anemone, turbos, atreas, emerald crabs, blue legged hermits, some kind of red worm in my sand bed, sponges, a duncan, candycane corals (oops i broke it 3 times!), toadstool, and thankfully no aptasia!!! I have a bicolor blenny, yellow headed sleeper goby, 2 clarky clowns, cleaner shrimp, coral banded shrimp, a onespot foxface, one green chromis, 6-lined wrasse, engineer goby, and a long-nose hawkfish. I had 2 4' ICP Pros from Current running until about 2 weeks ago, until I swapped them with a Hydra 26 and Hydra 32 (they were cheap so I got a mismatched pair lol). I have an octopus skimmer, 2 200W heaters, Sicce return pump, a used inovative marine 15G reservoir with ATO module (I forgot was it is called), am dosing mag, and soda ash from BRS with a jabao doser. I have a Jabao power head (it's a big boy) with a couple current ones, and some fluval ones. I really need to upgrade those lol, but they are doing the job.
 
Haha yesterday I spent a good hour taking pictures with my nice camera so I'll upload shortly!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new