90 Gallon Sps Reef

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a picture of my new 90 gallon tank build.
81C6CBE7-EB9D-4714-BF5F-C94B3A513A30.jpeg

:Some of my aquascape fell apart during transfer. I just haven’t had the time to fix it.

I am using a Seapora RR 90 gallon tank. This tank measures at 48”x18”x24. This tank will hope to be a fully SPS dominant system. I attempted a NSA Scape.

This is what the scape usually looks like with all rocks intact.
D0131DDE-6989-4049-8A02-BBE1B83DC48D.jpeg


As for a sump I am using a Eshopps 200R. I am running no skimmer or reactors at the moment. I am eventually going to run a Reef Octopus Calcium Reactor and a duel carbon/gfo reactors. I am running a Uv sterilizer.

I currently have a few corals in this tank which i carried over from my old tank.
As fish go I have 3 Chromis, 1 Wyoming White Clownfish, 1 Foxface, and a Sailfin Tang. I understand this tank is too small for a sailfin but he was given to me as a gift. He is currently 2” and by the time he is too big I will have a new tank setup already.

I feed everyday which consists of, Algae pellets, Algae frozen cubes, tiny bit of frozen misis, and Bene pets Reef food.
 
Nice job
more glue?
 
Hi,

Tank looks good. I would not worry about the skimmer at the start. Eshopps makes good stuff. Wait until you need the reactors or skimmer as the tank matures. Keep us updated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new