90 gallon stocking thoughts

chrislynn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting ready to start the setup for a new 90 gallon (5ftx18”Wx19”T) and would love input on my thoughts. This is my “I’m interested in them“ list. Thoughts, suggestions, order to stock? No rush and have time, love the planning part and decisions and want to not be impulsive when the time actually comes to add fish. Thanks!
90 gallon

Longnose hawkfish
One spot foxface
Bangai cardinals
Melanurus wrasse
Mccoskers wrasse
Carpenters flasher wrasse
Midas Benny
Diamond watchman goby
Coral beauty
Pair of clowns

CuzzA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting ready to start the setup for a new 90 gallon (5ftx18”Wx19”T) and would love input on my thoughts. This is my “I’m interested in them“ list. Thoughts, suggestions, order to stock? No rush and have time, love the planning part and decisions and want to not be impulsive when the time actually comes to add fish. Thanks!
90 gallon

Longnose hawkfish
One spot foxface
Bangai cardinals
Melanurus wrasse
Mccoskers wrasse
Carpenters flasher wrasse
Midas Benny
Diamond watchman goby
Coral beauty
Pair of clowns
Three wrasses may spell trouble. Midas blennies are territorial and can be aggressive. Watchman goby will starve to death within a year. An angel will graze your rock, coral included. I would rethink this list.

OP
OP
chrislynn

chrislynn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three wrasses may spell trouble. Midas blennies are territorial and can be aggressive. Watchman goby will starve to death within a year. An angel will graze your rock, coral included. I would rethink this list.
Exactly what I need to hear. Thank you

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back