• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

90 Gallon Tank and Stand

Misbar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG

Tank + Stand: $250

Located near Tunkhannock, PA. Willing to meet up. Feel free to ask any questions. I'd be happy to share more details and/ or pictures.

Details:
I am downgrading from this 90 gallon tank. I have used it for an Oscar cichlid, but he has recently passed away. I resealed the tank 2 years ago. The silicone job was sloppy, but it holds water just fine. I rinsed the tank after cleaning it with vinegar, so it should be good to go for any use. The tank has dual air stones that I siliconed to the bottom, which I can remove if you'd like. The tank also has two small slots cut out of the lip so that an AC70 could fit.

The stand is the original that it came with, but I braced it anyways. It is very sturdy. I know this is a saltwater forum, but I also have an FX4 canister filter, and an EHEIM 300w Jager heater that could be useful.
IMG_0048.JPG

Thanks,

Misbar

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back