90g ProStar Mixed Reef

MNichter1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
7
Location
Winter Park
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90 gallon set up that I plumbed in a 10 gallon refugium. The tank has been running for about 6 months. Definitely been a journey overcoming algae troubles and learning better ways to do everything in the hobby.
 
IMG_0919.jpg

Original aquascape
 
Looks great to me, glad you are getting through the hurdles! I've been looking for others that have Pro-clear / Prostar tanks as I am debating a build with either the 90 or maybe even the 150 Peninsula.
 
Looks great to me, glad you are getting through the hurdles! I've been looking for others that have Pro-clear / Prostar tanks as I am debating a build with either the 90 or maybe even the 150 Peninsula.
I love my 90 Prostar, only complaint is lack of a refugium section, which I resolved by plumbing my own into the cabinet. However, I believe the 150 has this and would have been nice to have from the beginning.
 
Any updates or pictures to share?
Ya been meaning to post some pictures, tanks gone through a few changes since starting and had some upgrades and livestock moved but here is where it’s at now
 

Attachments

  • 879BC8C2-1898-465A-BEF1-D0F1E625CCB4.jpeg
    879BC8C2-1898-465A-BEF1-D0F1E625CCB4.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 83
Hi, I have prostar 90g as well and kind of struggling with adding a refigium also the skimmer I have is not going in the skimmer section, Any help advises please
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new