93 Gallon Build

mwhitely

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post… So I am getting back into the hobby after 6 years or so. This is my first time going with a herbie system overflow. Since I have a sapphire 26 sump it only has the space for the one pipe. I assume the other can be ran to the skimmer section like I have it. The plumping is just dry fitted right now. Please let me know your thoughts on the plumbing. The return pump comes tomorrow so I am just going to pump it over the top. Was thinking of doing a Y and having it return on both sides of the overflow. Any thoughts on that as well?
B8FF7872-EC18-4A5D-A4FC-B49D6B2B2400.jpeg
6A0EA7C8-4836-4AC1-A718-EBDC79C47ED0.jpeg 3A377748-B850-4105-BC45-091B24021E8D.jpeg
 
I answered this in your other post.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new